Hey! Creative title huh?! Thought I better finally update this thing!
Oregon has too many spiders!! I'm serious! I've never seen so many spiders in my life! Check out this beauty that was right outside our door (Cam almost pooped his pants)!
Enjoying the finer things in life (i.e. - cupcakes) These cupcakes were scrumptious! We drove into Portland one night to try these out (I have a problem!).
My parents came to visit for the weekend (a really short weekend it seemed)! We took them to the coast. Of course, had to stop and get some Tillamook ice cream (Wow! I have a sugar problem huh?) It was a bit (okay, we almost blew off the cliff!) windy! We had fun though! I'm so glad they came! We miss our families & friends so much!! Love ya!
Me eating a honey stick we got from the cheese factory. Like I said, sugar problem!
We also went to an air museum while we were there. Cam pretty much disappeared (as you can see from the picture that he was by himself, far away). Like a kid in a candy store. I fell down some stairs while we were there. Nice job huh? I looked pretty cool I think! I about pulled my arm out of socket. The guy behind us was really awkward and didn't know what to do. He walked past in a hurry and tried not to look at me. Luckily I only had a nice bruised arm to show for it. I am so graceful!!
Conference was amazing! I wish we had it more often! What a blessing to have a living prophet and apostles on the earth. Here are a few videos. How comforting to know that we have a Savior who loves all of us. The one video is a little older of President Hinckley, but I love it too!

13 comments:
I LOVE Tillamook, and the coast, and the air museum, and Portland... I'm so jealous that you live there!!! Not at all jealous about the spiders though... yuck!
Yeah, A post from Cam and Tawny! I have a sweet problem too. My poor boys have a sugar high every day.
Tawny!! We miss you guys so much! You are right, Oregon has WAY to many spiders. I really think Birch Pointe Apartments are infested with them. Our old apartments weren’t that bad. Also... Saint Cupcakes are my absolute favorite. I am glad you guys got to experience their loveliness :) Once again we miss you guys!
Glad to hear you are alive and well out there. I totally understand about the sweets...this baby is going to be born diabetic, i really need to be more careful, but healthy food just doesn't taste very good! I miss you. Are you going to be in the big V for thanksgiving or christmas...we always seem to be on opposite schedules. HOpe to catch up with you soon!
When can we come up. I saw the pictures your mom forwarded me from Oregon ... it's beautiful up there!! Enjoy it!! Guess what?? There is snow here today ... covering the ground - looks like a winter wonderland here (not ready for the snow and cold this year for some reason) but ... it looks fun up there. Can we come visit in the spring or summer and bring 2kidlets along???
Clayton loves cupcakes too. When we are in California or Arizona we will drive hours just to eat at Sprinkles Cupcakes...so I totally understand the obession.
Aw, your mom told me about you falling down the stairs! Sounds like something I would have done. I should come up, that way we can fall down together, and then we'll laugh at people (rather than the other way around);). Love ya!
you guys are so cute!! Cam you were right, i did have to read merrill your comment! lol! He never gets on here but feel free to leave him comments and ill get them to him. As soon as i read it to him he said, awww i need to call him! We miss hanging out with you guys! You coming back to visit anytime soon? Looks like your having fun in Oregon (minus the spiders).
okay I will NEVER live there cause of those spiders.. I would freak!! but the goodies do make it look tempting?? I want one of those cup cakes!
I completely missed that you updated. Good thing that we talk otherwise since I missed this! Anyways I miss ya so much. It looks like you two are having a lot of fun. We need to visit you so I can come get in on all of those sugars, because I don't have a sugar problem one bit. Sorry about the whole stairs thing. Funny guy just tried to pretend nothing happened. I would have tripped him as we walked by me! Anyways glad you two are doing well. Nate also loves the Hinckley video. It is watched often in our household. What are you going to be for Halloween? Is this a novel or what. Is it obvious I miss my friend? Talk to you soon. Love ya.
Oh, Tawny, I miss you, girl! I love this post...you write like you talk, and it's pretty entertaining! Sorry about your arm, and I think I would have gone Julienne's way and tripped him! What a punk. Anyway, miss you!!!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAWNY (ON NOV. 14TH) WE LOVE YOU AND HOPE YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AT CHRISTMAS!!
Wow, everytime you post I look at the pictures and just think...man I live in an ugly place (haha). Idaho is not that bad but your photos belong on post cards! You guys look great as always...I swear you people do not age! It's always nice to have family come but then when they leave you start the missing them all over again part. Hope all is well with you and I am so glad we have blogs to help keep track of each other!
Post a Comment