Who would have thought.
Talking about America's top 10 unhappiest cities
These are places where the pain points from the recession are greatest.
Who would have thought.
Talking about America's top 10 unhappiest cities
These are places where the pain points from the recession are greatest.
Posted by Cam at 9:29 PM
6 comments:
And you are going right there! good luck
So your post totally confuses my brain. But I love your new picture of you and your hubby on your blog. It’s the first time I’m seeing it and it’s very cute!
I just read that yesterday and thought of you guys...too funny! Well, somebody had to be the worst, at least there's only one way to go...up!
wow. just wow. peter and i were amazed. how did you find that article?
Tawny! I'm so glad I've got the chance to know you, you're blog is so cute! I'm so scared to work without you here to help me, but good luck in Oregon! Even if it is the worst city :)
Tawny! Hope everything is going good for you guys in Oregon, even if it is kind of looked down on! We miss you here at work, but I bet you're not missing work, maybe just us!
Post a Comment