Look at me go! Two posts in a row! Hey, that rhythms! We took at trip to Oregon a few weeks ago so I thought I would post a few pictures of our trip. Cam had an interview at Pacific University for PA school so we decided to make a trip of it. We decided to drive, which wasn't too bad on the way out because we got to see all the scenery. We had a good time, other than Cam's break lights don't work and so I was freaking out the whole time thinking someone would run over us (seriously freaking out! I made him stick his arm out the window and do the sign that he was stopping!)! The ride home was another story. We made it though! We stayed in Tillamook (probably spelled wrong) and went to see the ocean. You can't go to Oregon and not see the ocean (Cam's thoughts). We also had some perfect ice cream that day! Then on Saturday Cam had his interview. It was going to last awhile, and I can't drive Cam's truck (I know, pathetic) so I decided to ride the trax type system to downtown Portland. I know! Me?! It was a little scary, but better than being bored! Here are some pictures:
The falls (I can't spell the name)


The school, but not where Cam's classes will be.
We went to the temple there too! It was so beautiful! That black blob is me. I'm not sure why Cam told me to stand there.
We just heard a little over a week ago that Cam got into that school! We are really excited (and terrified! Well, I'm a little scared!)! It is such a blessing! Our Heavenly Father knows where we need to be! We are moving pretty soon too! It is crazy! He starts the end of May! We are really going to miss everyone so much!! I wish everyone could go with us! This is an invite for anyone to come visit (if we find a place to live, okay, even if we don't). It will be a good adventure though and we are excited.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Oregon
Posted by Tawny at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
21 comments:
It's about time you updated! It's going to be much more important after next Monday that you keep me updated. I will miss you guys so much! We feel really blessed to be friends with you two, and would LOVE to come visit. I love Oregon!
That is awesome news! Congratulations! I'm kinda jealous...Oregon is SO beautiful! It's good to read your blog I was missing your posts!
Congrats on getting into PA School! Oregon will be neat, and not too far away from home right? We miss you guys. And just to let you know there is a open invitation for you guys to come visit us too!
Congrats! What part of Oregon will you be living? If we end up back in the Northwest we'll definitely be coming by to see you two.
-Blaine
Congrats! What part of Oregon will you be living in? If we end up in the Northwest we'll be sure to come and visit.
-Blaine
I think you look quite good as a black blob, who would of thought? That temple is amazing I loved it when we went there. I know we will be visiting, Nate says either for house hunting or to help move. So please let me know so I can mark it down on my calendar. You know me little miss planner! I'm also so proud of you for using the trax, by your self, and going to down town Portland by your self. They do have good shops there by the way. My little girl is all grown up. I'm so proud of you!:)
Jump into the unknown--the move will be great!! I am so excited for your adventure--not excited for the packing. . .the pics were awesome.
That is so awesome! Man we need to talk more! MAY!? CRAZY!!! I feel like everyone is moving. including us... That is so awesome for you guys! CONGRATS!! We are so excited for you guys. I know how you feel about being terrified! July cant come soon enough but could wait for a while as well! We are glad that we have friends like you as well. We'll miss you!! We'll have to come visit! That would be fun.
k i dont know if you got my last comment because my internet went out....so ill send another one! :) do you guys have plans this weekend? I dont think we are doing anything so let me know if you dont and we can plan something fun??
Hey Tawny! I saw your blog on Alisha's, hope you don't mind.. looks like you guys had fun and I'm jealouse you get to live in Oregon! I have always wanted to live somewhere else besides utah! take care!
Congrats on getting into PA school. I agree with Julienne that you make a great black little blob. Oregon looks so pretty. You guys will have so much fun!!!
I love Oregon! We're planning a vacation there this summer. Congrats on getting into the school you were hoping for! How exciting for you guys!
Hey Congrats! We are just catching up on everyone post-baby. This is just wonderful news and though we will miss the Hardy family immensely, are just so excited for you guys... plus Josh has never been to Portland and has been talking about a trip out, so we will let you know if we in the neighborhood for a visit. This will be so wonderful.
Im glad to see your alive and doing well... ha kidding but it looks like you had a wonderful time Im jealous. Congrats on PA school thats great!
Hey guys we miss ya and can't wait to see ya this weekend!! Congrats on the school i haven't talked to ya since you found out, but you guys can't move then that is when i am due! I am so happy for you guys i have never been out that way so we will have to take a trip after the baby is born that would be fun Luke said it is way fun out there so we will have to come and visit!! Tell Cam Congrats and we will talk to ya this weekend! Love ya guys!! drive safe.
P.S. everytime i bring up your blog Bryckmen gets so excited to see your guys pictures so he is excited to see you guys too!!
Gosh Tawny! Miss popular! fourteen comments! WOW! I've never had that many on my blog! But I will miss you guys, you are so dang cute Tawni, and I also have to say that I love Oregon, Oh wow, you guys will love living there!
Tawny.. your pics are amazing. I love the Oregon. It is so beautiful. HOORAY on getting into school. Moving away is such an amazing adventure. Jesse and I are so glad we did it.. you will become even closer as a couple.. you learn to rely on each other.It's the best thing we have ever done. I can't say enough good things about it. I am so excited for you. Good LUCK!!
Ok, I didn't comment cuz I was just going to call you, well that hasn't happened (YET!) so I just thought I better say congrats on the acceptance and the big move. Of course I'm sad you are moving far far away, but maybe someday we'll get to visit. It's hard to be far away from family but it's also such a great experience. I'm sure you guys will love it.
How fun! Tillamook ice cream is delicious! You guys are going to love Oregon. Let us know when you find out exactly where you're moving to. Since Bryan's parents live up there, we go to visit a few times a year. We'll be up in August, so maybe we'll get to see you!
That's awesome! Tillamook ice cream is delicious! And yes, the coast is a must see. Since Bryan's family lives up there, we go to visit about two times a year. We'll be up in August, so maybe we'll get to see you guys.
We are really going to miss you guys! I'm so glad that we got to see you! That was crazy that we got back right before you left! Before you know it graduation will be here. That's what happend to us! I couldn't believe how fast the time went. As much as we love family it was still hard to leave our friends back in Ohio. You guys will have an amazing experiene there. We'll come and visit for sure :)
Post a Comment