Okay, so I know I have been a slacker! Lazy, busy, probably a little of both! Probably more lazy to be honest! I like reading other peoples blogs! Updating is not as fun! I thought I would finally update after it has been like 2 months! With Christmas and New Years just past, I have been thinking a lot about our blessings (I know it is February now, but I am a little slow). I was going to post pictures, but again, I'm pretty lazy so I will just write a few of the things I am thankful for. I will try and update more soon (try).
First and foremost I am thankful for our Savior, Jesus Christ and for a loving Heavenly Father. I am thankful for Christ's birth and his life, and for what he has done for all of us! How truly thankful I am for that! I am so thankful for a Heavenly Father who loves all of us and listens to our prayers!
I am thankful for such a sweet husband. He is the most spiritual, funny, kind man I know (aside from my dad). I love him so much. I'm not sure what he is doing with me, but I am glad I tricked him somehow!
I am so thankful for our families! We have some pretty amazing family! They have blessed our lives so much! I can't even explain! We love them so much!
I am thankful for friends! God has placed some really amazing people in our lives that have helped us in so many ways!
I'm thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and that we have a living prophet that guides our church. I thankful for all the temples. How blessed we are!
Aside from the big things, here are a few smaller things I am also thankful for: cookies (love them! Maybe a little too much), clean sheets, new socks, rainy days, coloring books (relaxing!), dishwashers, inside plumbing, leaves in the fall, art, and little kid laughs (just to name a few)!
Thank you all so much for blessing our lives!! I feel like I said the word "much" about 15 times too many, but I really am thankful!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Blessings
Posted by Tawny at 6:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Did you start this post in January and just finish it because it says you updated 3 weeks ago and it has the date of January 13th on there. Weird! Anyways glad to see you updated and we are excited for you! I guess Nate said we are taking a trip to Oregon? Thank you for being such a great friend and I'm going to miss you more than you will know when you leave. Let me know if you need help with packing, I could probably baby sit the kitten while you pack. Can you imagine?
she's alive! Yeah, maybe you don't post enough but I probably post too much! I miss you so much! What are your plans? Is visiting St. George among them?
If you ask Blaine and me, YOU are the biggest blessing in the world to your husband. He is a lucky man to have ya--(We love you Cam!) Thanks for the post. Very thought-provoking.
Hi Tawny! What a thoughtful and nice post. I think it’s always good to express what you're thankful for no matter what month we are in. I'm like you I go through stages where I just like to read other peoples blogs but it's fun to see a new post on your blog so keep on posting girl!=)
I know what Cam is doing with you ... you are amazing! You two are both amazing and I'm glad that you two ended up together...I think you are a perfect couple. I'm excited for you guys to move to Oregon and continue with Cam's schooling ... how exciting for you guys. I love the Oregon pics ... looks so beautiful up there.
Post a Comment