Thursday, September 4, 2008

Days on the farm - with Treydan





We went over to Cam's house on the farm the other day. It is the best time of year to go! They are chopping corn, the weather is perfect, and it looks beautiful! We also got to hang-out with Treydan! One of our other adorable nephews! He is too dang cute! He is a little chatter-box! Look at how high that corn is too! Holy Cow! I also took pictures of Cam and Treydan driving through the Bear River. It probably wouldn't have worked so well if I had been on the back still! Just some cool pictures I wanted to post! Check out the one with Treydan throwing the corn! Cam takes much better pictures than I do!



This video makes me laugh! Obviously Cam loves this time of year on the farm! I'm not sure I would like that smell in my house all the time, but it is a bit more sentimental for Cam! The other half is of Treydan and I posing for pictures! Even Treydan took some pictures! They weren't too bad!

7 comments:

Carly said...

way cute!

Nicole Harris Tingey said...

Hey thanks again for calling us yesterday! We had fun....minus the sneezing! :) we will have to do it again soon!

Ericka said...

I love it! Wide open space! You guys look like natural parents...hint hint! Hope all is well with you and we wish you the best of luck regarding P.A. schools!

Ericka said...

I love it! Wide open space! You guys look like natural parents...hint hint! Hope all is well with you and we wish you the best of luck regarding P.A. schools!

Brett and Diane said...

Hey Hey Hey! I just found your blog....way cute. Looks like life is going well for you two.

I just got going on this blog thing last month come check us out anytime. Hope you don't mind that I added you to my Friends and Family list that way I can keep updated....you've got to love blogging!=)

Lacey said...

So I just found your blog again... I added it to my list so I can visit more often. Looks like it made for a fun day! I love playing with nieces and nephews... so fun! How did all the PA school application processes turn out for you guys?

Howcrofts said...

Hey Tawn Tawn, I just found your blog, it's adorable. I just made one a few weeks ago, you'll have to check it out. I miss you tonz, when are you comming home? We definently need to go for a girls lunch or somethin when you come into town!!

Betsy