We had a busy Thursday this week. It was a lot of fun though! We went down to my friend Holly Holl's (Holly) wedding in Bountiful. I took the day off of work, but we still had to get up early! There was crazy traffic too! I was worried we wouldn't make it, but by a miracle we did! It was so pretty! She looked so cute and the sealing was really nice! She is one of my best buds! We lived together for about 2 years. Then they had a luncheon we went to. We got back to Logan that evening and then went to the Rodeo with our ward! We have the coolest ward! They always are planning fun stuff! It was pretty darn fun! We all got drenched though! I really thought it wouldn't rain (the clouds always fake us out here!), but I was wrong! It made it entertaining tough! Pretty soon we were all crammed under the covered seating! Fun times!
Here is cute Holl with her cute (I over use that word don't I!) little nieces holding her dress. 
Here is from the Rodeo! See everyone is covered up with their blankets and everything! It was pretty crazy, but fun!
Here is a video. I thought Cam was taking a picture at first, hence the goofy grin.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Eventful Thursday
Posted by Tawny at 9:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey Tawny!! Love the rodeo picture...you can see the bump under the blanket where my head is!
tawny! i'm so glad that you found us :) what a fun thursday you had last week! we miss our old ward...it was always so fun and everyone was so nice! the bountiful temple is gorgeous! how are you and cam doing?
Can you believe I'm from Vernal and have NEVER been to a Rodeo in my life? I've always wanted to go --- call us sometime :)
How fun!! i I so wish that bri and i didnt have to be at a reception all night so that we could have gone!!
I linked to your blog through Patrick and Nicole's. Wow! So many people have blogs. Check ours out! It's m-s-lewis.blogspot.com
Post a Comment