We went down to Mount Timpanogas area for a good ol' family reunion! We didn't hike to the cave though because it was pretty darn busy (I was a little bummed!). We had a good time though! It was fun just to see everyone and talk. This is the cutest video of my brother's little boy Bryckmen (on the left), and Nick and Kesha's boy Boston (on the right). They were cracking me up! Too cute!
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I LOVE the picture of you two at the top of your blog.
I love those two little kids! I can't believe how much they have changed since the last time I saw them! They are so cute together!
What a cute video of the boys (except for my fat relief society flabby arm in the picture at the end). HEHEHE It was good to see you. Remember, if you're in SLC anytime, you're welcome to stay with us - free place :)
That is a cute video of the boys! (except for my flabby relief society arm at the end of the picture). HEHEHE It was good to see you and remember if you're in SLC, call us and stay with us!!!
hey! I need your email so I can add it to our private blog list. Send it to my email: my first and last name at gmail
hey! i didnt know you had a blog! i love that picture at the top of your blog of you two! it cracks me up!! we need to double again SOON!!!
Merrill is playing tommorow if you guys are looking for something to do? He starts around seven? Did cam ever get a new wedding ring!? I still cant believe that just broke!!! We are still looking for Merrill's, i think we might just go on ebay and buy a cheap one! Game night sounds so much fun, it has been forever since we had one of those!!!
Post a Comment