Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Slide Show of Hawaii

4 comments:

Clayton McMurdie said...

Hello there kiddos, This is Clayton... I've only met you Tawny a few times, but Cam and I go way back... I think I helped him start himself on fire once. Maybe twice. ANYHOO... our blog is claytonandheidi.blogspot.com We'd love to be blog buddies.

PS. SUPER JEALOUS OF THE HAWAII TRIP!!! I lived there for awhile and OH HOW I MISS IT!

Carly said...

Tawny, I'm jealous! People keep asking what we're doing this summer, and all I can answer is,"I'm going to be fat and pregnant!" Your pictures look awesome.

Harvey Family said...

Tawny, somehow I found your blog, and I just had to comment! You and your husband are such a cute couple! And you are more beautiful than ever!! It looks like things are going well for you...the Hawaii trip looks like it was so much fun! I'm in Oklahoma now while Jaron goes to school. Never thought I'd end up here! We have a blog, but it is private, email me at melharvey1@hotmail.com if you want to see it! Take care!
Melia (DeCamp) Harvey

Nick Scott Family said...

Okay I am really really jealous that you guys went there. It looks so beautiful and I LOVED Hanauama Bay snorkeling!!

Are you coming to Tim McGraw?????