So, as some may know, we just got back from Hawaii! We went with my parents, Luke and Ashley and Bryckmen (who was really good the whole trip). I never thought I would ever go there! It was so amazing! It was really hard to come back! You know sometimes on Vacations by the end you are ready to come home; you get tired, bored, etc. We tried to think of every excuse we could not to come back! We had so much fun! There just wasn't enough time to see it all! We had to get up pretty early to catch our flight there (4:45am!). As you probably know, I didn't shower (hence the hat). I am not a morning person, so I was pretty exhausted all day! I'm not really sleeping, but I probably could have been! It was never hard at night to go to sleep! Hawaii is about four hours behind Utah! The other picture is us by a marketplace. Bryckmen would stick his arm out like that for pictures. It was making me laugh!
Monday, May 26, 2008
Hawaii or bust!
Posted by Tawny at 4:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow, what a bunch of lucky ducks you are! I think Hawaii would have been a much better way to start off the summer than sinus surgery! Looks like you all had a blast! When you recover you should head on down to St. George!
Post a Comment