



Fall in Logan is amazing! I love it here for that main reason! Cam and I have been taking ever spare second we have (Well, every spare minute he has. He is so busy!) to go up any of the various canyons and take pictures! We are kind of nerds in that way! We have so many pictures of trees! That makes a cool photo album aye? Ok, not really. But they are still pretty. Most of these pictures are up Richmond canyon and one is of Logan Canyon. I love everything about fall! I love the sights, smells, meomories, everything! This picture of Cam and I makes me laugh. Are heads are always in the way of the scenery, so I thought I would move my head out of the way. Didn't work out the way we thought it would!
Monday, October 15, 2007
We Love Fall!!
Posted by Tawny at 5:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment